Rafting Guadiana River
In the great river of the South, we find a unique dynamic of action and tranquility in this region of our "immense" Country, where the energy of the rapids originated by the waterfalls of the dams where the magnificent and centenarian water mills lie and the tranquility of the calm waters foresee a beauty and splendor that only those who are able to experience it can feel. There are two options for this activity, 1 or 2 days.
Experience thrilling emotions in rapid watters, alternating with breathtaking and calm landscapes, which are characteristic of lowland rivers.
- All gear
- 1 guide for each canoraft
- Bathing Suit or Shorts;
- Change of dry clothes and towel for final activity;
- Water shoes or old shoes to enter the water;
- Cap, sunglasses and adhesive tape for glasses (glasses and cap must be attached so as not to lose);
- Small snack (sandwiches, bars, fruit)
- Flask or 1.5L water bottle